Are you craving for a chocolate cake? Try this simple egg less microwave chocolate mug cake recipe.
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 tablespoon unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/4 teaspoon baking powder
- 2 tablespoon granulated sugar
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 cup + 1 tbsp. milk
- 2 tablespoon vegetable oil
- In a medium bowl, whisk together dry ingredients.
- Whisk in the milk and vegetable oil until all ingredients are combined and batter has no clumps.
- Pour batter into a microwave-safe mug. Make sure to leave enough space for the cake to rise without pouring over.
- Microwave mug cake for 70 seconds on high (
- Carefully remove from microwave and enjoy